- Bitcoin Cash on Tuesday late in the session is trading in minor negative, nursing losses of just 0.10%.
- BCH/USD price action breached a near-term ascending trend line, but buyers protect $400 mark.
- The daily chart view can see the price moving within a bullish flag structure.
Spot rate: 417.69
Relative change: -0.10%
|Today last price||417.7201|
|Today Daily Change||0.0061|
|Today Daily Change %||0.00|
|Today daily open||417.714|
|Previous Daily High||420.4|
|Previous Daily Low||406.0993|
|Previous Weekly High||449.2051|
|Previous Weekly Low||380.4645|
|Previous Monthly High||516.9074|
|Previous Monthly Low||362.9877|
|Daily Fibonacci 38.2%||414.9371|
|Daily Fibonacci 61.8%||411.5622|
|Daily Pivot Point S1||409.0756|
|Daily Pivot Point S2||400.4371|
|Daily Pivot Point S3||394.7748|
|Daily Pivot Point R1||423.3763|
|Daily Pivot Point R2||429.0385|
|Daily Pivot Point R3||437.677|
BCH/USD 60-minute chart
- 60-minute chart view saw a breakout of a near-term ascending trend line, price caught by buyers at $400 territory.
BCH/USD daily chart
- Price action via the daily continues to move within the confinements of a bullish flag, subject to a potential breakout.