- Ethereum is the only coin among the top three to have not had a bearish day.
- Chainlink (LINK) was the biggest winner among the top 20.
The cryptocurrency market experienced a sluggish Friday as none of the coins experienced significant gains and losses. Let’s take a closer look at how the top three did and then reveal the biggest winners and losers of the day, among the top 20 coins.
Top three coins
- Bitcoin (BTC): BTC/USD has fallen below the $11k market is currently priced at $10,960. BTC/USD dropped from $11,150
- Ethereum (ETH): ETH/USD went up from $283.25 to $287.60 over this Friday.
- Ripple (XRP): XRP/USD had two bearish days in a row as the price fell from $0.387 to $0.378.
Biggest winners and losers (top 20 coins)
- Chainlink (LINK) went up by 3.38% and is priced at $3.60.
- Cosmos (ATOM) went down by 3.25% and is trading for $5.36.
- Ripple (XRP) went down by 3.06% and is trading for $0.378.