- BTC/USD was the biggest winner of the day.
- The top three coins enjoyed a bullish Monday.
Bitcoin (BTC/USD) enjoyed a bullish Monday, wherein its price went up from $11,500 to $12,300. While most of the market also enjoyed good gains, some were not so lucky. Let’s take a closer look at how the top three did and then reveal the biggest winners and losers of the day, among the top 20 coins.
Top three coins
- Bitcoin (BTC): After the market fell below $11k this Friday, it strung together three bullish days in a row and got back to the $12,300 zone. Bulls will want to go back up and negotiate with the $12,840 resistance that has previously thwarted the market.
- Ethereum (ETH): ETH/USD is currently trading for $313 following four straight bullish days. Critical resistance levels lie at $317 and $333.50.
- Ripple (XRP): After dropping down to $0.38 this Friday, XRP bulls have managed to bring Ripple back into the $0.40 zone.
Biggest winners and losers (top 20 coins)
- With a 7.21% increase, BTC/USD was the biggest winner among the top 20.
- Cosmos (ATOM) went down by 5.93% and is priced at $5.08.
- Monero (XMR) went down by 5.19% and is priced at $101.23