- BTC/USD is currently trading for $10,675.
- Neo was the biggest winner of the day with a 20% jump in price.
The bulls took the market by the scruff of its and pulled it up this Thursday. Several coins, including the top three, made significant gains this Thursday. Let’s take a closer look at how the top three did and then reveal the biggest winners and losers of the day, among the top 20 coins.
Top three coins
- Bitcoin: After BTC/USD dropped to $9,430 this Tuesday, the bulls have stepped in and shoved the price back above $10,600. BTC/USD is currently priced at $10,675. It went up from $9,465 to $10,250 in just 15 mins this Thursday,
- Ethereum: ETH/USD went up from $211.65 to $228.25 this Thursday. Over the course of the last two days, ETH/USD has made up for the losses it suffered this Tuesday.
- Ripple: XRP/USD went up from $0.311 to $0.322 this Thursday, going up by 3.6%.
Biggest winners and losers (top 20 coins)
- Neo (NEO) went up by 20% and is currently trading for $13.14.
- Litecoin (LTC) went up by 12.55% and is priced at $102.
- TRON (TRX) spiked by 12.45% and is trading for $0.026