- EOS, XRP, and BTC got “A’ Grade for Technology/Adoption, with EOS coming first overall.
- None received an overall Weiss Crypto Rating in the “A” range
Weiss Cryptocurrency Ratings released the March 2019 edition of the “Weiss Cryptocurrency Outlook” report, where they rated 122 cryptocurrencies. Weiss Ratings is the world’s only financial rating agency providing grades on cryptocurrencies.
Weiss Ratings grades are interpreted as follows:
- A: “excellent”
- B: “good”
- C: “fair”
- D: “weak”
- E: “very weak”
- F: “failed” or “fraud”
The three types of ratings available are:
- Overall rating
- Investment Risk/Reward Rating
- Technology/Adoption Rating
Here is an overview of March’s rating
- None received an Overall Weiss Crypto Rating in the “A” range.
- EOS, XRP, Bitcoin, and Binance Coin managed to get an Overall Weiss Crypto Rating of “B-” and came top four on the list.
- LItecoin, Ethereum, Cardano, Stellar, NEO, and TRON rounded off the top 10.
- 27 cryptocurrencies got an Overall Weiss Crypto Rating in the “C” range.
- 75 cryptocurrencies got an Overall Weiss Crypto Rating in the “D” range.
- 16 cryptocurrencies had an Overall Weiss Crypto Rating in the “E” range.